What is The Carondelet Society?
Private support is becoming increasingly essential to the healthcare equation. One key role of Carondelet Foundation is to ensure strong annual support from friends of Carondelet Health Network. These gifts translate to resources that are immediately available to address Carondelet priorities, and to leverage unanticipated opportunities as circumstances change and evolve. Membership in The Carondelet Society is reserved for individuals, couples, corporations, foundations and organizations that contribute $1,000 or more annually in support of Carondelet Health Network. The Society was established by Carondelet Foundation in 2011, with more than 200 donors who joined as Founding Members.
Member benefits include:
- Invitations to special Carondelet Society members-only events, such as private facility tours and briefings from medical personnel.
- The opportunity to interact with fellow supporters of Carondelet Health Network.
- Recognition through print and electronic donor listings.
- Regular communication with Carondelet leadership.
- Reports demonstrating how philanthropy contributes to Carondelet Health Network.
- Donor satisfaction in knowing that private support is important to the Carondelet call to action: “To provide access to excellent care to the people of our community.”
I would like to join The Carondelet Society by making an annual gift or pledge of $1,000 or more.
The Carondelet Society Founding Members