The staff of St Joseph’s Hospital Surgical Services pledges to provide consistent, competent care in a spiritually integrated and safe environment. We affirm individual uniqueness, respecting the dignity and needs of all persons through an ethical, nonjudgmental and accountable practice. Our goal is to support wellness and to continually improve our patient outcomes by providing evidence-based care.
We strive to reflect our commitment to our department mission by:
- Rendering the highest quality of patient care possible.
- Respecting patient confidentiality.
- Working as a team through interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Enhancing the continuous development of quality patient care by supporting and embracing research and
- evidence-based practice.
- St Joseph’s Hospital, Department of Perioperative Services, is proud to offer 17 surgical suites and a combined total of 48 pre-operative and post-operative beds. The surgical team is comprised of experienced, dedicated physicians and registered nurses who aspire to the highest national standards. Our guidelines are based on the standards of our unique professional specialty organizations. Our nurses apply the standards to the care they deliver to patients and their patient’s family members.
E-mail us: CLICK HERE
|Ambulatory Surgical Care Unit
|Southern Arizona Anesthesia
National Institute of Health
National Eye Institute
American Academy of Ophthalmology
Healthy People, 2010
United States Department of Health and Human Services