Providing medical care before, during and after your pregnancy.
One of the first steps toward having a healthy baby is receiving good medical care before, during and after your pregnancy. Primeros Pasos Prenatal Clinic on Tucson’s south side serves women without health insurance by providing the care and information they need to give their baby a good start in life.
Primeros Pasos Prenatal Clinic
No Appointments Necessary!
- 4600 South Park Ave., Suite 6B, Tucson, Arizona 85714
- (520) 807-5300
- Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday
The clinic, a member of Carondelet Health Network, offers the following services:
- Free pregnancy testing—no appointment necessary
- Complete prenatal and postnatal care
- Regular appointments with your doctor throughout your pregnancy
- Labor and delivery, and inpatient stay at Carondelet St. Joseph’s Hospital
Physicians at Primeros Pasos
Our doctors are experienced obstetricians and gynecologists, or OB/GYN physicians, who are dedicated to providing you with the care and attention you and your baby deserve. They, along with our well-trained clinical staff, will answer any questions or concerns you have throughout your pregnancy.
For more information on the services and care you can receive through the clinic, you are welcome to download our Primeros Pasos brochure.