Focused on Your Health
Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, Carondelet is committed to providing Southern Arizonans with a full spectrum of high-quality, cost-efficient health care. Our top priority is improving the health of all those we serve.
Why Choose Carondelet?
We understand you have a choice when it comes to your health care. Learn more about Carondelet, and why we should be your first choice in health and wellness services:
- We focus on wellness, using leading-edge technology delivered by a team of experienced and highly trained doctors, nurses and health care staff members.
- Carondelet St. Mary’s Hospital, Arizona’s first hospital, was founded in 1880. We have a long history of bringing care to the community.
- Carondelet St. Joseph’s Hospital provides a full range of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services.
- Carondelet Neurological Institute, on the campus of St. Joseph’s Hospital, is one of the largest and most comprehensive facilites in Southern Arizona dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of neurological injuries and disorders.
- Carondelet Heart & Vascular Institute, on the campus of St. Mary’s Hospital, is dedicated to providing high-quality cardiac and vascular care. Our minimally invasive surgical techniques are just some of the reasons why we’re Southern Arizona’s leader in heart care.
- Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital in Nogales, Arizona, is the only inpatient medical center in Santa Cruz County.
Awards and Recognitions
- Carondelet St. Mary’s Hospital and Carondelet St. Joseph’s Hospital are certified by The Joint Commission.
- Carondelet St. Mary’s Hospital and the Carondelet Neurological Institute at Carondelet St. Joseph’s Hospital have been honored by the American Heart Association /American Stroke Association as recipients of the Get with the Guidelines’ Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award for the quality of their heart and stroke care.
- The Breast Center at St. Mary’s Hospital is fully accredited with the National Accreditation for Breast Centers.
- The Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation programs at St. Joseph’s Hospital are nationally certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
As the region’s only Catholic hospital system, Carondelet is jointly owned by Tenet Health care Corporation, Dignity Health and Ascension. Carondelet is operated by Tenet, a leading diversified health care services company.
To learn more about the Carondelet hospitals or to request an appointment,
contact us at one of the numbers below. We look forward to hearing from you!
St. Joseph’s Hospital
Main Number: (520) 873-3000
St. Mary’s Hospital
Main Number: (520) 872-3000
Holy Cross Hospital
Main Number: (520) 285-3000