St. Joseph's Hospital Medical Services
Our Hospital in the Tucson Community
At St. Joseph’s Hospital, you can expect to receive high-quality, personalized care delivered by a dedicated multidisciplinary team of doctors, nurses and specialists. Our 471-bed facility located in Tucson, Arizona, is one of only three accredited Chest Pain Centers in Southern Arizona and one of only two Tucson hospitals certified as a Primary Stroke Center.
Why St. Joseph’s?
St. Joseph’s has built a reputation for the high-quality care and customer service in programs such as cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, wound care, stroke, diabetes, emergency medicine, rehabilitation and more. At St. Joseph’s, you can expect to receive exceptional care — without exception! The following are just a few highlights of what we have to offer:
- St. Joseph’s is a Joint-Commission certified Primary Stroke Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center and a designated Cardiac Arrest Center by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
- Since 2011, St. Joseph’s Hospital has received the American Heart/American Stroke Association Get with the Guidelines Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award, and was named a Target: Stroke Honor Roll designee in 2013 and 2012.
- 24/7 emergency neurological and neurosurgical care
- Inpatient and outpatient neurological, cardiovascular and physical rehabilitation
- Hearing services for adults and children
- Urology and urologic cryosurgery
- Inpatient and outpatient imaging
- Wound care services
Services You Can Count On
At St. Joseph’s we pride ourselves on offering a wide variety of highly specialized services to meet all your health care needs, including:
- Carondelet Neurological Institute
- Diagnosis, treatment and support of stroke, brain and spinal cord injuries, illnesses and cancers
- Carondelet Joint Replacement Center, offering total joint replacement surgery and rehabilitation
- Carondelet Heart & Vascular Institute for complete, on-site cardio (heart) and vascular needs
- Bariatric surgery
- Inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services
- ADA-certified Diabetes Care Center
- Sleep Center
- Regional Eye Center
- Facial reconstructive surgery
- Women and Newborn Center that provides specialized care, including labor and delivery, couplet care and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for newborns
- Two da Vinci robotic surgery suites for urological and gynecological surgery
- Nationally certified cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation programs
- O’Rielly Care Center for Inpatient Behavioral Health