What to Expect
Dedicated to Your Care
At Carondelet St. Joseph’s Hospital, we’re dedicated to providing excellence and expertise in nasal reconstructive surgery. Our hospital is located on Tucson’s growing east side and provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services to fulfill all aspects of care you will need before, during and after your surgery.
A Higher Standard
Choosing where to have your nasal reconstructive surgery performed is an important decision that can affect your entire life. Here’s some more information about Carondelet and what you can expect from us:
- Internationally recognized medical expertise in nasal reconstruction
- Exceptional facilities, including St. Joseph’s Hospital state-of-the-art operating suites
- Exceptional care from well-trained doctors, nurses and support staff
- Careful and thorough pre-operative evaluation that includes full physical and nasal examinations with all necessary lab work
- Clear communication of information about all stages of surgical preparation and postoperative care
- Outpatient and inpatient surgical care, as required
- Utmost privacy, discretion and sensitivity (patients undergoing nasal reconstruction are kept separately from other surgical patients before surgery and are taken to a private room following surgery)
To find out more about nasal reconstructive surgery at Carondelet St. Joseph’s Hospital, call (520) 873-3000.