Expert Sleep Disorder Care
Do you find yourself awaking in the middle of the night often? Always tired during the day? Have you noticed pauses in your breathing while sleeping? The Carondelet Health Network Sleep Center is here to help with comprehensive diagnosis and treatment options for a variety of sleep disorders.
Talk to your doctor about a referral to one of our Sleep Center locations if you’re experiencing any of the following sleep disorder symptoms:
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Snoring, choking, gasping or pauses in breathing while sleeping
- Recurrent awakening
- Non-refreshing sleep
- Daytime fatigue
- Trouble concentrating
The Carondelet Difference
At Carondelet, we understand how frustrating it can be not getting a good night’s sleep, and we want to help you rest easier. An evaluation at one of our Sleep Center locations will help us to determine if you may be a candidate for a sleep study or other services we offer. The procedures that we perform include:
- Multiple sleep latency studies (nap studies)
- Mean wakefulness tests for public transport employees
- Overnight sleep studies with and without CPAP (a machine that helps people with sleep apnea breathe better)
- Sleep clinic with CPAP education and mask fitting
- Follow-up visits for CPAP patients to check equipment and compliance
Our doctors, sleep technologists and highly trained staff are dedicated to discovering the cause of your sleep problem, alleviating symptoms and improving your sleep patterns. We offer patient education, evaluation, diagnosis and specialized medical technology to treat sleep disorders. Our care environment offers comfort and privacy so that the best possible results can be achieved.
What to Expect
- When you undergo sleep testing at the Sleep Center, we provide a private hotel-like room to make your sleep as comfortable as possible. Sensors are placed on your scalp, chest and legs to monitor various aspects of your sleep, including airflow, brain waves and oxygen levels.
- Specialists trained in the interpretation of sleep studies will review study results to ensure you’ll receive appropriate care for your sleep problem.
- Treatment options include devices to assist breathing during sleep, medication, oral appliances, exercise or other lifestyle changes, or surgery.
- Our staff will help to coordinate your care and communicate results to your referring doctor.
- We accepting all major insurances, and we’ll help determine coverage from Medicare and Medicaid.
Request an Appointment
If you’re having trouble sleeping, we want to help you find a solution. Ask your doctor about a referral to the Carondelet Sleep Center to see if our services may be helpful for you. For more information about our program, please call the Sleep Center at:
St. Joseph's Hospital: (520) 873-3000
St. Mary's Hospital: (520) 872-3000