Scheduling & Visitor Restrictions
Carondelet Health Network facilities remain open to care for patients who require in-person visits and time-sensitive care. Adjustments to scheduled procedures and appointments will be made as requested by the physician, patient or as required by official local or national public health authorities. Thank you for understanding our need to take these measures for the safety of all.
Carondelet Health Network remains focused on patient safety for our community. Anyone entering our hospitals must abide by facility requirements wear a mask covering the mouth and nose at all times and hand hygiene. Those not meeting the precautions criteria will not be permitted to enter the hospital.
Please be aware of the following:
- Visitation is allowed from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily and visitors will receive a wrist band upon entering the lobby.
- Visitors must be 13 years old or older.
- ER patients may have 1 visitor at a time.
- Visitors may rotate so long as no more than 2 are with the patient at a time.
- All visitors are screened prior to entry. Any visitor with fever, symptoms of COVID-19 infection, recent exposure to COVID-19, positive test for COVID-19, or pending test results for COVID-19 will not be allowed into the hospital to visit.
- Visitors are required to wear an approved facemask that covers both their nose and mouth during the duration of their visit.
- For patients on oxygen flow greater than 10L, visitors are not permitted at this time. If oxygen is intermittent, visitation may occur when high flow oxygen is not in use.
- COVID positive patients are not allowed visitors at any time. The only exception is a window visit or a visit outside the room perimeter for those with end-of-life needs. Visitors cannot go to the patient bedside and are not allowed in COVID patient rooms.
Our visitor policy will continue to be evaluated, and the hours as well as the number of visitors allowed in our hospitals will be increased as safety allows. We require everyone to self-screen and attest to being symptom free upon entering the hospital and ensure strict compliance with our mitigation strategies.
Hospital visitation policies at each facility can change based on ongoing COVID trends. Please contact the hospital’s information desk for the current policy before visiting. Thank you.
An exception to any limited visitation policy at the hospital is patients with disabilities who require support from family members or staff in order for them to effectively communicate with medical personnel or otherwise receive equal access to medical treatment.