Carondelet has been committed to serving and caring for the Tucson and Southern Arizona community for over 135 years. We invite you to share in this commitment. No matter what position you seek, your experience, skills and compassion are greatly valued. We count on the strengths of each individual to bring our mission of care to the patients and families of Southern Arizona.View Open Positions
Carondelet Medical Group, a primary care practice group of more than 80 providers, has immediate openings for board-certified or board-eligible primary care doctors to join our large, thriving group in Tucson, Arizona. They offer tremendous opportunities, including doctor leadership opportunities in population health:
- Choose from primary care clinics or express care (walk-in) practices in various attractive locations throughout Tucson and surrounding communities.
- Benefit from Carondelet’s access to an internal nurse triage service; a fully integrated electronic medical record system with online access; and centralized support for billing, credentialing, human resources and marketing.
- Tucson offers year-round opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast and is ranked among the top 10 cyclist friendly communities. A full complement of the arts, Hispanic and Native American roots and the University of Arizona provide for ample cultural venues. High-mountain adventure to the north and beautiful beaches to the south are just a short four-hour drive in either direction.
If you have any questions in regards to physician careers, please contact Susan Arrellano at (520) 833-5183 or [email protected].
Our success is evidenced by the quality of the patient experience. Each nurse has the opportunity every day to contribute to the hospital’s success by using their skills and knowledge in delivering the highest level of quality care and compassion.
Carondelet recognizes that your success is our success so we invest in programs that offer you the opportunity to grow and achieve the highest level of professional satisfaction. At Carondelet, you’ll enjoy the following programs/benefits we offer:
- Professional career ladder
- Tuition reimbursement
- Certification pay
- Novice nurse residency program
- Premium pay opportunities
- RN seasonal program
- Frontline leadership development program
- Comprehensive orientation
- Benefits may vary by location and role
Patient Financial Services, Patient Access and Health Information Management
If you’re inquiring about Patient Financial Services, Patient Access or Health Information Management positions please visit Conifer Health Solutions, our revenue cycle management partner.
Applying for a position at Carondelet is easy with our online application system. Simply complete a profile and application