Heart & Vascular Institute Locations
Caring for Your Heart
Carondelet Heart & Vascular Institute at St. Mary’s Hospital offers expert, compassionate care for emergency and existing heart and vascular conditions. Carondelet’s experienced heart and vascular specialists offer high-quality care for patients in a modern, healing environment.
The Carondelet Heart and Vascular Institute is a specialty cardiovascular acute care facility, staffed by highly trained, compassionate heart and medical specialists.
While the Institute is based on the campus of Carondelet St. Mary’s Hospital, Carondelet heart and vascular specialists also provide inpatient and outpatient services at St. Joseph’s Hospital on Tucson’s east side.
The Carondelet Difference
We know you have a choice when it comes to your health care. Why should you choose the Carondelet Heart & Vascular Institute on the campus of St. Mary’s Hospital? We offer:
- Advanced, minimally invasive cardiothoracic surgical services, vascular surgery and electrophysiology
- Comprehensive diagnosis and treatment options in a warm, healing environment
- A dedicated cardiovascular intensive care unit, a 21-bed, all-private progressive care unit and a 34-bed telemetry unit
- 24/7 emergency department with two helipads
- A one-of-a-kind ambient hybrid operating suite
- State-of-the-art cardiac catheterization labs
- Electrophysiology suite with cardiac arrhythmia ablation capability
- Endovascular surgical suite for complex aneurysm repair