Compassionate Mental Health Treatment
For adults and seniors living with mental illness and addiction, Carondelet’s behavioral health programs offer comprehensive treatment and understanding in a safe, respectful environment. Our expert team of psychiatrists, licensed clinical counselors, social workers, nurses and behavioral health specialists provide personalized treatment for a wide variety of mental health conditions. We offer the right combination of therapy and care for you or your loved one.
What to Expect
At Carondelet, our mission is to provide high-quality health care that embraces the whole person, in mind, body and spirit, and to serve all persons without distinction. Why choose Carondelet for your mental health care needs? We offer:
- Compassionate psychiatric care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Management of psychiatric behaviors associated with mental illness, brain injuries, developmental disabilities, dementia and more.
- A warm, secure and therapeutic environment conducive to healing.
- A multidisciplinary team of specialists that help address issues and work toward your prompt return to home and community.
- Family therapy, as well as Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous meetings for friends, loved ones and their support network.
We offer mental health services specially tailored to meet your unique needs:
Bridges Geropsychiatric Program at St. Mary’s Hospital
Our program offers psychiatric and medical care for people 55 years and older with mental health problems such as Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and substance abuse. Learn more about Bridges Geropsychiatric Program.
O’Rielly Care Center at St. Joseph’s Hospital
The O’Rielly Care Center offers immediate psychiatric care for adults age 18 years and older who are experiencing a psychiatric crisis and are in need of stabilization. The O’Rielly Center also offers additional services, including detoxification and medication management.
If you or a loved one is experiencing emotional, behavioral or psychological difficulties, don’t wait another day to get help. Call (520) 873-3748.