*Temporary Visiting Restrictions*
Hospital Visitor Policies
Visitation can be one of the best forms of medicine. At Carondelet, we recognize the benefits of having the comfort of a support person, whether that be a family member, close friend or other individual, during a hospital stay. We welcome you to visit with your loved ones during their stay with us.
Who Can Visit?
At Carondelet visitors may include a spouse, a domestic partner (including a same-sex domestic partner), family member or a friend. Visitation rights won’t be restricted, limited or denied on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability.
Restrictions and Limitations
Carondelet Health Network’s primary concern is the care and safety of our patients. Patients always have the right to deny visitors at any time. Patient visits also may be restricted for the following reasons:
- Visitation interferes with the care of the patient or other patients.
- Visitation poses a safety threat for the patient, other patients, doctors, associates or volunteers, including disruptive, threatening or violent behavior of any kind.
- The patient has specific infection control needs requiring special precautions including patient isolation and disease outbreaks or epidemics such as H1N1, RSV, measles or other illness.
- The patient is undergoing a procedure requiring control of the environment.
- The patient or another patient is experiencing a medical emergency requiring immediate intervention.
- The hospital is aware that the patient has a court order restricting visitation.
- The patient or patient’s roommate has a specific clinical need for privacy or rest.
- Visitation interferes with the clinical therapeutic treatment plan for the patient, such as a mental health patient or a patient who has experienced abuse.
- The number and location of visitors in a designated area may be limited to ensure compliance with National Fire Protection Agency regulations, including ensuring egress corridors and exits are free of obstruction and maximum occupancy standards are maintained.
If you have questions about visitation, call us at:
St. Joseph's Hospital: (520) 873-3000
St. Mary's Hospital: (520) 872-3000
Holy Cross Hospital: (520) 285-3000